segunda-feira, 7 de maio de 2007

5 mais frases do cinema

1 - We will always have Paris (Rick em Casablanca)
2 - What we do in life echoes in eternity (Maximus em Gladiador)
3 - My grandmother always said, this, too, shall pass (The Bellman no Casamento do Meu Melhor Amigo)
4 - Dadinho ô caralho! Meu nome é Zé Pequeno porra. (Ele mesmo em Cidade de Deus)
5 - The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. (Tyler em O Clube da Luta)

2 comentários:

Lu M. disse...

1-Here's Johnny! (O Iluminado)
2-Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. (O Mágico de Oz)
3-May the Force be with you (StarWars)
4-Have fun. Stay single. (Singles)
5-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get (Forrest Gump)

Lu

Marquinhos disse...

1. You can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either
2. Mr. Son of a bitch, let's play some cards!
3. Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.
4. As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
5. Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.